It is time to stop worrying because you have come to the right place.
I am a professional MC with over 20 years of experience in planning, organizing and executing successful events which include weddings, formals, social gatherings and birthdays.
I will make your day stress free for you, by taking particular care of all the components that need coordination. This includes communication and co-ordination with your entertainment, photographer, floor staff, speeches, videographer, bridal party, introductions, guests, traditional formalities etc.
I will incorporate all your requirements and also engage with your guests on your special day. With my experience you can be certain that your wedding will not only be successful but also a memorable event. As your MC, I also arrive early and stay right up until the time the Bride and Groom leave the reception.
My skills and competencies include:
- Attention to detail including the correct pronunciation of names.
- Strong listening skills.
- Friendly and polite with impeccable manners.
- Well organised and possess the ability to execute tasks with energy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Approach everything with a positive outlook, am mature and have a professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills. I am a passionate and confident speaker.
- Reliable and organised. Trustworthy to follow through on agreed plans.
- Experienced in catering for different cultures – being sensitive to the guests of honour, special requests and traditions.
What I do include but not limited to:
- Prepare your Wedding/Birthday/Event Running Sheet with you and provide adequate time for last minute changes to ensure success.
- Welcome the guests to the reception on your behalf.
- Discuss and work with your Function Manager and their staff to ensure key messages are communicated to relevant persons.
- Organise the order and content of the speeches and provide tips and techniques for the Bridal Party and others.
- Attend to any requirements, requests or questions that anyone may have upon arrival at your venue.
- Get to know your bridal party, family, guests and encourage your guests to get involved and celebrate.
- Welcome and introduce myself to your bridal party, guests, family and friends.
- Officially welcome and announce the arrival of the bride & groom.
- Announce speeches, guests dancing, bridal waltz, cutting of the cake, etc.
- Add a touch of class and create an atmosphere of fun and humour without stealing the limelight from the bride and groom.
- Help the speakers out with their speeches by giving advice and encouragement.
- Organise and announce any special guests, cultural traditions or presentations.
- Discuss and work with the photographer and DJ to make sure the right order & timing is adhered to.
- Makes sure the ceremony takes place according to your plans.
The question is: what would stop you from making your wedding reception a memorable night?
Do not waste your precious time. Search no further, you have the right person here.
Contact me now for an OBLIGATION FREE WEDDING CONSULTATION at your place of choice or at my studio with the enquiry form above.