ARE YOU ABOUT TO GET MARRIED AND IN NEED OF AN EXPERIENCED WEDDING MC?
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH PREPARING YOUR WEDDING RUNNING SHEET FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY?
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR WEDDING SPEECHES? YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, WHEN TO SAY IT OR HOW TO SAY IT?
It is time to stop worrying because you have come to the right place.
I am a professional MC with over 20 years of experience in planning, organizing and executing successful events which include weddings, formals, social gatherings and birthdays.
I will make your day stress free for you, by taking particular care of all the components that need coordination. This includes communication and co-ordination with your entertainment, photographer, floor staff, speeches, videographer, bridal party, introductions, guests, traditional formalities etc.
I will incorporate all your requirements and also engage with your guests on your special day. With my experience you can be certain that your wedding will not only be successful but also a memorable event. As your MC, I also arrive early and stay right up until the time the Bride and Groom leave the reception.
My skills and competencies include:
- Attention to detail including the correct pronunciation of names.
- Strong listening skills.
- Friendly and polite with impeccable manners.
- Well organised and possess the ability to execute tasks with energy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Approach everything with a positive outlook, am mature and have a professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills. I am a passionate and confident speaker.
- Reliable and organised. Trustworthy to follow through on agreed plans.
- Experienced in catering for different cultures – being sensitive to the guests of honour, special requests and traditions.
What I do include but not limited to:
- Prepare your Wedding/Birthday/Event Running Sheet with you and provide adequate time for last minute changes to ensure success.
- Welcome the guests to the reception on your behalf.
- Discuss and work with your Function Manager and their staff to ensure key messages are communicated to relevant persons.
- Organise the order and content of the speeches and provide tips and techniques for the Bridal Party and others.
- Attend to any requirements, requests or questions that anyone may have upon arrival at your venue.
- Get to know your bridal party, family, guests and encourage your guests to get involved and celebrate.
- Welcome and introduce myself to your bridal party, guests, family and friends.
- Officially welcome and announce the arrival of the bride & groom.
- Announce speeches, guests dancing, bridal waltz, cutting of the cake, etc.
- Add a touch of class and create an atmosphere of fun and humour without stealing the limelight from the bride and groom.
- Help the speakers out with their speeches by giving advice and encouragement.
- Organise and announce any special guests, cultural traditions or presentations.
- Discuss and work with the photographer and DJ to make sure the right order & timing is adhered to.
- Makes sure the ceremony takes place according to your plans.
The question is: what would stop you from making your wedding reception a memorable night?
Do not waste your precious time. Search no further, you have the right person here.
Professional DJ Big John
HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE YOUR DJ/MC, OUR FINAL GOAL IS TO PLEASE YOU AND YOUR GUESTS BY PROVIDING YOU PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE OFFERING YOU ULTIMATE SATISFACTION.
PRO DJS AUSTRALIA HAVE THE EDGE
30+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
With hundreds of Sydney and Melbourne weddings and events behind us, we know how to make your night a memorable success. Pro DJs Australia provides a fun-filled, engaging & professional service filled with energy and atmosphere that will exceed your expectations.
Personalize your event with a tailored entertainment package that will make it a truly unique and memorable experience.
SOUND, LIGHTING AND SPECIAL EFFECTS
Just need a PA, lighting or special effects for your event? How about a wireless mic and PA for your celebrant? We have a wide range of quality sound, intelligent lighting an special effects to give your event the WOW factor.
To arrange an obligation-free consultation, or if we can be of any assistance please submit the enquiry form.
A huge thank you John for such an amazing night. Everything went to plan and you made sure the night ran so smoothly. Everyone danced the night away and commented on how great the music was and the variety played was great. When we met you at the wedding expo in 2016 we automatically felt you were a part of the family and we were honoured to have you celebrate with us on the night. You were articulate at the planning of the event and executed a perfect night.
Thank you so much. From Yianni and Sandra VogiaztisCleopatra Tadros30/01/17
John was our DJ and MC on our wedding night and he was absolutely fantastic! We had a Halloween wedding and from the moment we first met him, we knew he was the right choice! He took the time to listen to our requests and concerns and was there for us every step of the way! He helped us to create such a magical night and atmosphere and he really went the extra mile! He consistently checked in with us throughout the planning process and offered feedback and ideas on multiple areas of the wedding that were extremely helpful! John was worth every penny, and we wouldn't change choosing him for the world!Melissa Farkas15/11/17
Wow!! My sister and her husband used John for their wedding years ago as Dj and Mc, from that day I have always said I wanted him for my big day.... and that’s what happened!! We had John as our Dj and Mc for our wedding on Saturday night, he was great we cannot fault him, we had so many guests come up and asked us about him. The music was great, he’s voice is the best and he even did a few games which bought people together. Without a doubt I would recommend John. My husband and I had a ball and didn’t want it to end. Thanks so much John awesome job. John is the BEST! ????Cristie Sorbo03/11/19
John was amazing to deal with from the beginning. He was more than accommodating with appointments, music genres/song requests and his DJ/MC packages and had a great lighting and effects range; his pricing is fair and he really listened to what we wanted. Not only is he a great DJ/MC, but was more hospitable than the wedding reception venue staff, checking on us and offering to get drinks! 100/10 -highly recommend John from Pro DJs!Av Zealey23/09/17
I cannot recommend Pro DJ's Australia more highly for any event. John is a true professional who listens attentively and is very obliging. He is skilled as both a DJ and MC seamlessly and handled both services for us. His music was spot on from the moment we arrived to filling the dance floor later in the evening. Do not hesitate to hire this guy!!!Mark Sampson25/06/19
From the moment we met John we knew we needed this man at our wedding. From our first meeting John had thought of every detail of my event before i had thought of it. Everything was explained in detail. John maintained exceptional communication and made us feel like family. The music was on point the entire event. John co-ordinated our wedding down to every last detail. A humble moment i remember from John was that he never forgot to check on me- reminding me at one point to sit down to eat. We are so blessed with the amount of thoughtful consideration expressed by John. Our guests had a great time and expressed their pleasure with Johns professionalism and engagement with them. I am thoroughly impressed with the personalised and courteous attention given to us. Everything i had ever dreamed of was created that day and John Koukoulas helped make this happen. Highly Recommended.joide Lloyd04/10/19
From the first moment we met with John he had such a professional approach. He listened to our ideas and made sure that everything ran the way we wished on the night. Everyone commented on how well the night ran and that was all thanks to John especially as our MC and also his team for creating a great atmosphere with the lighting and music! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.Sarah Turner03/11/16