PRIVATE FUNCTION DJS
Have A Blast & Make The Memories Last With Our Private Party DJs
Having the right equipment is easily as important as having the right music. There’s nothing worse than a DJ turning up to an event with an outdated sound system and cheap lights. Luckily Pro DJs Australia uses only the most cutting edge DJ equipment, including top-of-the-line brands that deliver superior sound quality.
Similarly, each DJ brings their own lighting system, which includes intelligent effects to make the lights move in time with the music. These lights create an amazing atmosphere at your event that’s sure to get everyone up and dancing.
Are you thinking of something even more high tech for your event? Well you’ll be pleased to know that Pro DJs Australia also offers a range of other event services, including:
- Lighting effects
- Personalised gobo monograms
- Dry ice
- Confetti machines
- Smoke machines
If you see something on this list that you think would be great at your event, then be sure to let your DJ know and we’ll be happy to bring it along. Something like dry ice is great for getting everyone on the dance floor, and having all these options gives you a much more personalised service for your event hire in Sydney.
There are plenty of DJ event hire services in Sydney and Melbourne, but Pro DJs Australia should be your number one choice. We’ve got a 5-star rating on Google, Facebook and Easy Weddings, and have won a number of annual awards. You can’t do any better than Pro DJs Australia for your party DJ hire in Sydney.
So if you’ve got an event that needs a DJ, give Pro DJs Australia a call. We offer the best event DJ hire service in Sydney and Melbourne, and have everything you need to make your event a memorable one.
WANT LESS STRESS IN YOUR PLANNING? – TRY OUR APP FOR FREE
- We know that weddings are a very stressful thing to plan, and the last thing you want to be worrying about the your plan on the day and your song selections.
- We now offer a FREE DEMO of our new Planning and Music selection app which is with you all the time.
- This means you can select songs and make changes on the go.
- Let say a song comes to mind when you are out and about, simply pull out your phone, open the app, add the song, put your phone away. Its that easy.
- Lets start by taking the stress out of your planning.
- Click here for more info on the FREE app.
- Considering all the other stresses you’ve got as part of wedding plans, we like to make things easy for you.
- That’s why our wedding DJ hire packages also comes with an appointment and consultation before the event, so we can get an idea of exactly what it is you want.
- The consultation can be conducted online via a video chat, in person at our studio or we can even meet at the venue wish some of our packages.
- Together we will discuss the finer details, curate your personalized wedding running sheet and support you every step of the way leasing up to your wedding day.
We offer a number of products and services which consist of DJ services, MC services, Ceremony Music Packages, Pre-Dinner drink background music services. Not all weddings are the same which means one price does not fit all weddings. This is why like to invest a little time with you to learn what is important to you, your requirements, and some of the finer details to customize a package that meets your requirements and budget too. As a guide feel free to review our online set Wedding Prices and Packages.
CLICK ON AN ICON BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON OUR POPULAR WEDDING EXTRAS AND ADD-ONS
- Are you seeking a Greek wedding dj in Wollongong?
- An Italian wedding dj in Newcastle?
- An Arabic wedding dj in the Hunter Valley? Or..
- A Spanish wedding dj in the Blue Mountains?
- Multicultural weddings are our forte.
- We have entertained at hundreds of multicultural weddings and understand the cultural traditions and specific music required to cater for your guests on the night from their background regions.
- For example, you cannot play the Neapolitan version of the Tarantella for an Italian family who are from Calabria.
- An experienced multicultural dj at these events is vital to pack your dancefloor.
WANT TO TRY OUR LIGHTING DÉCOR STYLING, EFFECTS AND EQUIPMENT AT YOUR VENUE?
To make our extensive collection of music worth listening and dancing to, all DJs at Pro DJs Australia use only the best equipment from top name brands, which means you’re getting the pinnacle of sound quality at your wedding. This makes all the difference when it comes to speeches, as it really helps when everyone can hear them!
As we have entertained at most popular weddings in Sydney over the years we would love to show an array of lighting styling for your space for your review. We can offer this by meeting with you at your venue should it be within the metro area.